The X-T3 features the new X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine, ushering in a new, fourth generation of the X Series, and it takes full advantage of the capability of these fourth-generation devices to enjoy significant performance improvement.
- Higher image quality: Highest level of 26.1MP resolution in APS-C size sensor. Also, it achieves keeps as low level of noise as current models (*2) even increasing the number of pixels.
- Dramatically improved AF performance: 1.5 times faster processing speed than current models (*2) to deliver faster and more accurate AF, and substantially enhanced performance in face / eye detection AF thanks to 2.16M phase detection pixels arrayed at entire frame.
- Significant improvement in tracking performance of fast-moving subject: Delivering blackout-free continuous shooting (*3) of up to 30 fps while using smooth Live View of 60fps to check your subject.
- Video performance for professionals: Supporting 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording as well as 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output, which can be filmed at the same time. Also, featuring the video-specialized Film Simulation mode “ETERNA,” popular with the X-H1.
*1: X-Trans is a trademark or registered trademark of FUJIFILM Corporation.
*2: Comparison with current models “FUJIFILM X-T2” and “FUJIFILM X-H1”
*3: Available only when using the electronic shutter
* When using the BOOST mode
** When using the electronic shutter; Up to 11fps when using the mechanical shutter
* Available at 4K/29.97P, 25P, 24P,23.98P, and FHD/59.94P, 50P, 29.97P, 25P, 24P, 23.98P when H.265/HEVC isselected. Not compatible with H.264.
** Available at 4K/29.97P, 25P, 24P or 23.98P
Requires an SD card with the video speed class of V60 or above to record at the bitrate of 400Mbps
*** Not compatible with DCI4K.
*4 Codec and bit rate will be changed depends on the recorder.